This position offers ample opportunities to develop your technical capability, service skills and troubleshooting know-how to serve corporate clients in Europe and overseas.
Wat ga je doen?
Office location: Netherlands
You are expecting to travel in meeting clients technical needs and receiving a rewarding career to grow with our corporate globally.
- Provide field service for freezing and cooling equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and refrigeration components
- Train and assist customers with system operations and maintenance
- Perform emergency services as required
- Write detailed technical reports
- Comply with safety requirements and house keeping practices when conducting field work
Wie ben jij?
Qualifications and abilities
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or related field
- Experience in interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution-bases services process
- Experience diagnosing and repairing industrial equipment
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- Experience managing multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Preferred experience in cooling and freezing solutions, and refrigeration related
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics independently
- Travel availability up to 50 %
Wat bieden wij?
You will be directly employed trough the company!
Over de opdrachtgever
As a field service engineer you will be part of a professional technical team in a world leading freezer and cooler manufacturer for the food processing industry.