This position offers ample opportunities to develop your technical capability, service skills and troubleshooting know-how to serve corporate clients in Europe and overseas.
Wat ga je doen?
Office location: Netherlands
You are expecting to travel in meeting clients technical needs and receiving a rewarding career to grow with our corporate globally.
- Perform machine start-up and commissioning at clients site
- Read electrical and engineering blueprints and schematics
- Deliver technical tasks involving physical labor in the start-up process
- Operate technical services
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and refrigeration issues
- Coordinate and report tasks through management
- Minor computer programming changes
- Conduct quality control on services delivered
- Travel tot client’ sites, mainly for Europe with an occasional out of EU, as required
Wie ben jij?
Qualifications & abilities
- Minimum 1 year of experience with electrical or mechanical or mechatronic background
- Experience in the refrigeration of food industry is an asset
- Ability to read and interpret electrical I& engineering blueprints and chematics
- Customer-oriented mindset and willingness to walk an extra mile in serving clients’ needs
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of industrial work procedures and practices
- Act as a team player to communicate and coorperate with supervisors and team members
- Able and willing to travel for up to 80 %
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas is an asset but not required:
- Industrial Electrical
- Industrial Controls
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Computer Programming
- Project Management
- Stainless Steel Welding
Wat bieden wij?
You will be directly employed trough the company!
Over de opdrachtgever
As a Service Technician you will be part of a professional technical team in a world leading freezer and cooler manufacturer for the food processing industry.